Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions of sale operate between the following parties :
The Laurence C company is the operator of the website www.chez-mademoiselle.com. SAEL with a Capital of 5000 €. Headquaters : 14 cours de l'intendance, 33000 Bordeaux, France. Bordeaux Register of Businesses under number 499 869 741, VAT number : FR 0249986974100029 - Phone + 33 (0)5 56 44 95 38 and Internet major users who wish to make a purchase on the www.chez-mademoiselle.com website exclusive property of Laurence C Company.
These terms and conditions aim to define the obligations of the parties to each other, and the various stages in the ordering process.
These terms and conditions govern the sale of any product displayed on the www.chez-mademoiselle.com website by the Laurence C company.
Laurence C company (chez-mademoiselle.com) reserves the right to modify the sales conditions. Ever since, it is agreed that the conditions applied are those in force on the website when signing the contract.
The parties agree that their relations will be exclusively governed by this contract, to the exclusion of any other terms. The items offered for sale may not be re-sold in any way.
Any order duly confirmed on the www.chez-mademoiselle.com website implies complete and unreserved acceptance of these general terms and conditions of sale.
The present general terms and conditions of sale are accessible at all times on www.chez-mademoiselle.com, particularly when accepting the order.
The items which can be seen on the website www.chez-mademoiselle.com are available while stocks last. Consequently, under no circumstances can Laurence C company (chez-mademoiselle.com) guarantee to keep products on sale for a given period. Any customer complaint over the ordering or delivery of an unavailable item will be deemed unfounded. In such circumstances, Laurence C company (chez-mademoiselle.com) undertakes to notify, by e-mail or telephone, any customer who has placed an order for an unavailable item. The products on sale are described and displayed with the greatest possible accuracy. However, if any errors or omissions have occurred regarding this display, Laurence C company (chez-mademoiselle.com) cannot be held liable. The product illustrations and pictures supporting the text do not enter the contractual field.
3. Order process
3. ORDER PROCESS
The customer must follow the order process :
- Product selection : the client selects a product.
- Verification of the selection’s content : he checks his cart’s content while retaining the option to remove the products he selected.
- Identification : To get 5 € discount on his first order, the customer has to fill in the identification form and give the requested information (obligatory information : civility, first name, last name, address, birth date, e-mail, password, telephone number for delivery)
- Return on the SystemPay website for secure payment (SSL) : the customer must indicate the bank’s details for the payment.
- The order’s acknowledged receipt : the client receives an email summarizing the order : - order reference ; - bank transaction reference ; - ordered products list ; - delivery details. It is advisable to keep and print this document, the order’s official proof. The order is then registered and treated by Laurence C company (chez-mademoiselle.com) which checks the ordered product (s) availability. Made orders constitute the acceptance of the prices and the products’ descriptions available for sale. Laurence C company (chez-mademoiselle.com) agrees to fulfill the orders received on its site within the limits of available stocks. If the ordered products were not available, Laurence C company (chez-mademoiselle.com) will contact the customer by e-mail as soon as possible, in order to let know about the order’s cancellation or refund.
- The order’s delivery confirmation : Laurence C company (chez-mademoiselle.com) acknowledges receipt of the order by sending an e-mail, once it has been confirmed. The confirmation email constitutes the sale and is irrevocably binding on the parties.
- Order’s tracking : If the customer wishes for information on his order’s track he can refer to his Laurence C company (chez-mademoiselle.com) customer’s account in the heading « My account/ order » on the www.chez-mademoiselle.comwebsite.
All prices are displayed in euros. VAT included is French VAT, charged at the rate which applies to the products concerned. If the VAT rate is modified, these changes may affect the prices of the items without the customer receiving any prior notice.
All prices are exclusive for transport costs. These ones will be acknowledged to the buyers on the summary screen before the order’s final validation.
The customer could benefit a 10% discount (from 149 euros of purchase) by subscribing to the newsletter.
He will receive a discount code automatically by email. (If not received, check in spam messages)
Regarding VAT :
- Delivery in Metropolitan France and countries from the European Union : Prices are inclusive of VAT (VAT applicable on the day of purchase).
- Delivery in DOM TOM and countries out of European Union: Prices will automatically be calculated VAT free (VAT of 20%). The buyer will be responsible for clearing his goods through customs by paying the appropriate customs duties and taxes.
The products you order will remain the property of Laurence C company (chez-mademoiselle.com) until Laurence C company (chez-mademoiselle.com) has received full payment.
5.1. Delivery method
All orders placed are prepared within an average 48 working hours from the order confirmation notified by mail by Laurence C Company (chez-mademoiselle.com) to the client.
Chez-mademoiselle.com proceed with the shipment of the package once complete control in a single package.
They are dispatched via Colissimo, Mondial Relay, DHL, Chronopost (trackable parcel service run by the French Post Office) or by FedEx International Priority. Parcels must be signed for.
In terms of absence or inability to hand over the parcel, the postman leaves a delivery note mentioning the date and the post office’s address where the customer will be able to check out his parcel after showing his identity card.
Starting on the delivery note’s mentioned date, the customer has 15 days to check out his parcel.
5.2. Delivery and fees
With Colissimo « Expert » (With signature of client), Chronopost and FedEx the order is hand delivered and against signature. In case of absence or inability to delivery of the parcel, the postman leaves a calling card giving the date and the address of the post office where the customer may withdraw his package upon presentation of proper identification.
As of the date specified in the notice of passage, the customer has 15 days to collect the parcel.
Delivery is made within the indicative times shown in the following chart :
Delivery is free with Mondial Relay for orders over 89€ included VAT in Metropolitan France.
Delivery fees for Metropolitan France and countries from the European Union are inclusive of VAT (VAT applicable on the day of purchase).
Delivery fees in DOM TOM and countries out of the European Union will automatically be calculated VAT free (VAT of 20%). The buyer will be responsible for clearing his goods through customs by paying the appropriate customs duties and taxes.
Laurence C Company (chez-mademoiselle.com) does not ship to P.O.boxes.
Times required for delivery are given as an indication and are submitted to the product’s availability. The deadline’s extension does not allow any order’s cancellation, to any discount on the paid price by the buyer, and to any payment for damages. However and according to the consumer code article L.121-20-3, for lack of delivery on the expiry of a thirty days delay starting the day after the customer has made his order, the customer will have the possibility to cancel his order free of charges. The amounts he will have paid will then be refunded. In the case in which it has the capacity, Laurence C Company (chez-mademoiselle.com)will propose him a quality product and the equivalent price as the original product.
Laurence C Company (chez-mademoiselle.com) will not be responsible for any delay of goods due to incomplete order form or unattainable authorizations from credit card companies or banks.
In case of incomplete delivery, shipping will only be charged on the first delivery.
The products are insured by Laurence C Company (chez-mademoiselle.com) up to the delivery.
5.3. Items' receipt and claim
Concerning the parcel’s receipt, Laurence C Company (chez-mademoiselle.com) strongly recommends the customer to check the good’s shape on delivery. in the case of anomaly ( damaged packaging, missing or damaged goods) the customer:
- will have to give all the necessary subject on the delivery receipt
- will have to send in 48 hours following the delivery a reserve statement to the carrier by a registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt
- forward a copy of this mail to the customer service
In case of a doubt, it is advised for the customer to open the parcel in the presence of the carrier to ensure that the goods are not damaged. For the lack of, any claim can be made by the customer towards Laurence C Company (chez-mademoiselle.com).
Laurence C Company (chez-mademoiselle.com) checks all orders validated on its site. These controls are designed to protect Laurence C Company (chez-mademoiselle.com abusive practices fraudsters. Laurence C Company (chez-mademoiselle.com may need to ask the buyer all documents necessary to release the order.
- Photocopy of the identity card
- Proof of address name of the person indicated on the delivery address. These requests will be made by email.
In metropolitan France, the principalities of Monaco and Andorra, payment for purchases made at the customer's choice:
- By credit card: Visa, MasterCard, Carte Bleue, American Express, issued in France
- By PayPal
- In gift-check chez-mademoiselle.com
For other countries, the payment of purchases can be made:
- By credit card or bank transfer depending on destination.
- Gift at check-mademoiselle.com
The company Laurence C (chez-mademoiselle.com) uses the secure payment system SystemPay to ensure maximum security for its clients.
The entire payment process to be made between the buyer and SystemPay is fully encrypted and protected. The connection between the buyer and the server is established SystemPay HTTPS, secure coupled with the electronic banking SSL. This system is the most reliable for Internet transactions SSL (Secure Socket Layers) Secure system. This means that information related to the order and the number of the credit card does not circulate on the internet:
Laurence C Company( chez-mademoiselle.com ) has no knowledge of card numbers ,
SystemPay does not store card numbers after transmitting the payment transaction to the bank of the Laurence C Company( chez-mademoiselle.com ) .
The sale is considered final only after acceptance of the payment Secure payment SystemPay and confirmation of the order by the Laurence C Company (chez-mademoiselle.com) space.
In the framework of the fight against Internet fraud , information about your order may be transmitted to any third party for vérification.
The invoice amount will be charged to the customer's account on the date of payment
When the order is confirmed, the payment request is routed in real time on the payment manager SystemPay. It sends a request for authorization to the credit card network. The payment manager issues an electronic certificate.
For payment by credit card on-site www.chez mademoiselle.com the electronic certificate issued by the online payment handler serve as evidence of the amount and date of the transaction, in accordance with articles 1316 and following of the French Civil Code. The dates and times of the server will act between the parties.
Laurence C (www.chez-mademoiselle.com) reserves the right to refuse an order if there is a further dispute in process exists or an abnormal high level order.
7. Exchange and refund
Returns and exchanges are accepted on merchandise within 15 days of receipt(date of receipt of your package), please contact our customer service.
Terms of return and / or exchange for one or more products:
- Contact our customer service at the following address : email@example.com specifying:
- The reason for the return
- The number of your order
- Model and / or size desired in exchange
- We will send you a return voucher by email, this must be attached to the package .
- Send the package to the address indicated on the voucher
- Upon receiving the package, and after inspection of the goods by our quality service, we will exchange or refund your order.
For a full refund:
- You will be reimbursed within 2 days following the date of reception of the package ( by crediting your account or by sending a cheque, depending on your method of payment ) .
- For a credit note : Chez-mademoiselle.com will send you a confirmation email of the new credit of your account on our website.
Conditions of return
Return costs and the risks associated with returning the item ( lost or damaged ) are at the customer’s expense . In case of exchange , we will send your package shipping-free ( valid for metropolitan France and the first exchange).
We do not accept postage due returns.
Products on sale (heading bargains ) may be exchanged for a new size or another model depending on the available stock. Or a credit note may be issued.
Return shipping fees for your exchange are paid by us (Metropolitian France only and only on the first return)
NOT REFUNDED OR EXHANGED ITEMS :
- Items are incomplete, damaged or dirtied by the customer
- Items worn or washed
- Items not intact, in their original packaging
- Items without their original labels attached (cloth and cardboard)
- Tights or Stockings having been tested and non intact in their original packaging
- Any package unaccompanied by the return voucher
Shipping fees on returned merchandise are at the customer’s expense. However, Laurence C Company (chez-mademoiselle.com) will not charge additional shipping fees on exchanges.
After this limit of 15 days, Laurence C Company (chez-mademoiselle.com) may refuse any request for exchange or refund.
Exchange or refund will be made within 30 days of the return of the product.
8. Guarantee and aftersales service
The sold products subject to legal guaranties. This guarantee covers the hidden and visible faults starting on the delivery date. The only Laurence C Company’s (chez-mademoiselle.com) obligation according to this guarantee is, to its choice, free replacement or the defective product’s reparation without benefit or other compensation.
This guarantee does not concern the damages caused by a wrong use of the good, from normal wear due to its use or from not respecting the washing and maintenance’s instructions. to qualify for the goods’ guarantee you must imperatively retain the buying good’s invoice and the delivery note.
The returned goods and aftersales service are to be sent at the aftersales service : Laurence C Company (chez-mademoiselle.com) galerie des grands hommes, 33 000 Bordeaux, France.
Your personal data is required to process your order and at no time is it destined for sale, commercialization or hiring out to third parties. Your personal data remain confidential. Personal data will be only used by our services to process your order and communicate with you by mail or email.
You have the right to access, modify, rectify and refuse access to the information regarding your personal data in conformity with Law "computer data and liberty" dated 6 January 1978. You may ask us to do so by writing to us and indicating your email address, first name, surname and address. You can also modify it on ‘my account’.
The website is registered with the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés) under the following number 1725176 VO.
Laurence C Company (chez-mademoiselle.com) reserves the right to file on the hard disk of the client a "cookie" designed to facilitate customer recognition and identification in space "my account".
When creating an account on the site, Laurence C (www.chez-mademoiselle.com) also offers the opportunity to receive e-mail via the "Newsletter", information on events, exclusive offers , special promotions, news, contests organized by Laurence C (www.chez-mademoiselle.com). The customer can decide at any time to no longer receive this "Newsletter" by unsubscribing via the unsubscribe link included in the footer of the email.
10. Limitation of liability
Laurence C (www.chez-mademoiselle.com)does not guarantee or warrant that the site or the information contained on the site are compatible with your systems or will be free of viruses, disabling devices or other code that manifests contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing safeguards to protect the security and integrity of your systems.
Finally, Laurence C (www.chez-mademoiselle.com)not be considered either responsible for nor at fault for any delay or consecutive non-execution of goods resulting from a case of force majeure.
11. Law, dispute
These general terms and conditions of sale shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the French law.
Only the French version of these general terms and conditions of sale can be used as evidence against Laurence C (www.chez-mademoiselle.com).
In the case of a litigation claim or of an out-of-court settlement, french tribunals or the court of the defendant are the only competent body.
12. Customer service
You can free contact the customer service by e-mail or by phone on all matters concerning your order, its shipping and tracking.
- By email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone : + 33 (0)5 56 44 95 38 (Monday to saturday 10 am to 7 pm)
- By post : Laurence C (chez-mademoiselle.com)
14 cours de l'intendance, 33 000 Bordeaux, France